The ABOTA Mission is:
“To support the purposes of the American Board of Trial Advocates to preserve the constitutional vision of equal justice for all Americans and preserve our civil justice system for future generations.
To achieve the mission, the Trustees of the Foundation will dedicate themselves to accomplish the following:
- Provide civics education and resources, including the history and value of the right to trial by jury.
- Elevate the standards of legal professionalism, integrity, honor and courtesy.
- Lead efforts to support the work of the Foundation.”
California Chapters of ABOTA award the Civility and Judicial Civility Awards for career accomplishment in civility and professionalism.
CAL-ABOTA’s Code of Professionalism and Principles of Civility have elevated standards of integrity, honor, ethics, civility and courtesy in the legal profession and has promoted the image of lawyers.
We would love if you could join us at this event:
When: Friday, December 1st.
Time: 6:30pm Cocktails & Appetizers
7:30pm Dinner & Program
Honoring 2018 Chapter Officers:
- Andre Rekte, President
- Jeff Erickson, President Elect
- Jay Korn, Treasurer
- John Lowenthal, Immediate Past President
There will be no charge for members or their guests.
Please RSVP by November 21st.